adfly

adfly
click me

Friday, October 3, 2008

SHINE

by : Regine Velasquez

There I was
alone in the shadows
couldn't find my way
then you came in
and brought along the sunshine
and now you're here to stay

Chorus:

You made me shine
shine
like the stars in the heaven
shine 2x
you keep me shining through
shine 2x
with the light that you've given
its true
im shining on all because of you

II

So watch me glow
a light shines within me
people ask me why
and i just smile
and tell them your the reason
i cast the darkness aside

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:

Like a real light
cutting through the night
bright as the sunlight
oh shine
see how i shine

(Repeat chorus except last line)

I'm shining on all because of ....
like the stars in the heaven its true
i'm shining on all because of you



by : Collective Soul


Give me a word
Give me a sign
Show me where to look
Tell what will I find ( will I find )
Lay me on the ground
Fly me in the sky
Show me where to look
Tell me what will I find ( will I find )

Oh, heaven let your light shine down (4x)

Love is in the water
Love is in the air
Show me where to go
Tell me will love be there ( love be there )
Teach me how to speak
Teach me how to share
Teach me where to go
Tell me will love be there ( love be there )

Oh, heaven let your light shine down (4x)

Im going to let it shine (2x)
Heavens little light gonna shine on me
Yea yea heavens little light gonna shine on me
Its gonna shine, shine on me
Its gonna shine, come on in shine





COLLECTIVE SOUL


No comments: