adfly

adfly
click me

Saturday, May 25, 2024

LOVELY RUNNER (OST-LSS)


'The weather is hot here, hope there's a "Sudden Shower" 
so i can "Run, Run" through the rain 
and "You & I" can just relax for while after a very busy sched, 
at night looking up and see that one bright "Star"
but i guess it's "No Fate" 
'cause it's just "Like A Dream".  
"May I love You?" "My Super Ultra Man" 
'cause when there are times you'll be lonely 
(but i think you'll no longer be...) 
"I'll Be There" even just in "A Day"...  
"I Think I Did" something good 
to be blessed with so much love, a "Gift" 
that anyone can have...
although, there's one thing i wish for, 
to experience how it's like to feel the breeze 
of the "Spring Snow" 😁 
oooppsssss...i forgot, 
we only have 
Summer and Rainy seasons here 😅
~ (excerpt from my 'fan letter' to BWS in Weverse) ~ 'revised'

(short piano cover)

(short guitar cover)

Oh my, oh my.....fell in love with 
Sun-jae and Im-sol 
and so with the 
OST of #LovelyRunner #Kdrama 

No comments: